When taken in the morning, it will increase energy. But in the afternoon, the body immediately felt very weak.
2. Orange-colored urine
The urine is dark yellow or orange is a sign that the body is dehydrated. “Coffee is a diuretic that can actually lead to dehydration, because it triggers the body to release much urine, so the body’s dehydrated,” said Amy Gross, a registered dietitian from New York Presbyterian Hospital. Caffeine may not lead to dehydration, if consumed more than 500 milligrams per day. Therefore, limit your consumption of coffee, a maximum of 2 cups per day.
3. Feeling restless
Hands sweating, heart palpitations accompanied by feelings of anxiety is an indication that the body has excess caffeine.
“Caffeine can worsen stress and depression because of sedative substances interfere with the brain chemical called adenosine,” said Palinski. In addition, caffeine can also act as a stimulant that triggers the adrenal gland to release more stress hormones like adrenaline. This hormone can increase heart rate and makes people more anxious. 4. A sense of nausea
Acid into the throat that comes out of the stomach and abdomen. This is caused by stomach push the top. This causes a burning sensation in the lower chest. This occurs due to excessive caffeine. Therefore, caffeine relaxes the stomach muscles move, which allows stomach acid up into the throat, “said Gross.
Try to reduce caffeine intake to the throat back to normal.
5. Can not Sleep
‘Caffeine takes 45 minutes-1 hour to absorb the body and will stay in the body that affect the schedule a few hours sleep’, so says Molly Morgan, R. D, owner of Creative Nutrition Solutions in Vestal, New York. If it takes more than 30 minutes you should not drink coffee at night before bed. Including tea and coffee decaffein because not 100% caffeine free.
Six Ways to Reduce predilection Ngopi
Many of us are probably happy to coffee, whether it be a coffee sachetan to eliminate sleepiness while in office, or coffee at the coffee shop when meeting friends.
Unfortunately, not a few of us that requested the doctor to reduce the coffee with a variety of reasons. For example, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing the risk of tumor growth in breast cancer, ulcers, sleep disorders, or pregnant.
Orders of the doctor is clearly going heavy for you that claim could not live without coffee. But do not say “no” before you try it. In any case, it is you do to improve your health condition. So you do not feel miserable, try to follow how to reduce the coffee habit following:
A. Cut down 25 percent every week
One of the easiest ways to start reducing the coffee is to reduce it gradually.
Kathleen Zellman, RD, a nutritionist and spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, recommends to reduce by 25% used as a beginning. In the first week, three-quarters fill your cup with regular coffee, decaf coffee and the rest with. Reduce caffeine as much as 25 percent per week to a month will also reduce your chances of having a headache.
To be continue…
Back To Part 1
- Coffee And Personality Drinker Part 2 – Be Hot Or Cold | Coffee Mixed With Alcohol | This May Be Due To
- Coffee And Personality Drinker Part 1 – Always In A Hurry | Afraid To Take Risks | Would Still Like To
- Rumble Seat Coffee Part 13 – Negative Effects Of Caffeine | Symptoms Of Nasal Congestion
- Rumble Seat Coffee Part 12 – Lowering Blood Sugar | Coffee Is A Diuretic | Urine Is Dark Yellow
- Rumble Seat Coffee Part 11 – Effects Of Alcoholic Beverages | Negative Effects On Health
- Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Coffee Enema Dangers | COFFE-E.NET - Everything About Coffee on About Ganda Putra
- Open a Coffee Shop | Starbucks | Flavored Coffee | Coffee Beans | Ground Coffee | COFFE-E.NET - Everything About Coffee on About Ganda Putra
- Unusual Gourmet Coffee Gift | Kopi Luwak | Java love lotion gift | Coffee Flavored Shampoo gift | COFFE-E.NET - Everything About Coffee on About Ganda Putra
- Coffee Roasting Equipment | Roasting Coffee | Perfect Roasted beans | Roasted Coffee Beans | COFFE-E.NET - Everything About Coffee on About Ganda Putra